Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CDFM Testimonies

Hey guys,

It's going to be our first CDFM in Amazon and I am excited! CDFM is a great adventure to be moved towards God‘s intentions while you are being equipped to go to the nations and to move communities towards God’s intentions as well and bring the Kingdom on Earth. 

I want to share this folowing video with you of Keri Fishlock and some students’ testimonies from CDFM at YWAM Denver. Keri pioneered CDFM at YWAM Denver, now He and his family are living in England. They are staff at YWAM Harpenden. 

I hope you can get a big picture of how CDFM can contribute to your personal development and your ministry. Enjoy it!    


 

If you have questions or want to apply, email me or call us.


Welly Sousa - School Director

My Email
josewsousa@gmail.com 

Skype: josewsousa

Phone Numbers
+55 91 3235 4687 (Brazil)
+1 205 258 1608 (USA)


See you guys next year in Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment